May Member Activity Contest

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeZ

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Yet another Free T-Shirt Giveaway here at SeaDooForum.com!

If you haven't won a tshirt yet from one of our contests, keep your chin up and keep trying! Here is your chance!

For the month of May, any member with an Activity Level above 80% wins a shirt. There are no limit to the number of winners on this one.

For details on how the Member Activity Meter works, click here.

Any questions regarding the contest may be asked right here. Winners will be announced on May 30th.

Good luck!

Still over a week left this month, and we already have a few winners :)

GJ All

Don't worry Burst. We are in the process of getting more tshirts and once we do we will be running multiple contests giving them out free!

Congrats to the winners for this month!

1 Dr Honda
2 RFoster130
3 scooper77515
4 Bills86e
5 seadooya

We will run this contest again for next month, so you can still win!

its august almost september i think we skipped a few giveaways . i was so close to gettting one then my comp crashed . shuks hahaha

PM the admins above. I think they were waiting for the new shirts... but they may not have ever gotten them made. I told them to give me the old style, and I got mine.

We have actually ordered samples of some recent designs, and were not satisfied with the color choices. Rather than rush the order with sub-par tshirts, we have been working on a new design and trying to finalize it.

I am not in any hurry. Just checkin to see how it was going with the new design. I would rather wait on higher quality. :cheers:

Yet another Free T-Shirt Giveaway here at SeaDooForum.com!

If you haven't won a tshirt yet from one of our contests, keep your chin up and keep trying! Here is your chance!

For the month of May, any member with an Activity Level above 80% wins a shirt. There are no limit to the number of winners on this one.

For details on how the Member Activity Meter works, click here.

Any questions regarding the contest may be asked right here. Winners will be announced on May 30th.

Good luck!

Why not have a contest on who can introduce most new members each month. This might help keep us growing, and inject new interest.

Definitely an idea we are open to. Shoot me a PM with some details on what you have in mind.

BTW, shirts are in the mail for this thread. Again, sorry for the delay.

Closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back