Maintenance Items - Part Numbers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sean7191

Hey All,

I recently picked up a 97 Challenger 1800. I am new to the jet-boat world and am trying to knock out all of the simple maintenance items that I can before using this heavily all summer.

I was able to find a few threads on maintenance and got several things checked off, but there are three questions I currently have:

1 - What is the correct size for the Wear Rings? SBT has them at 139.5mm and PWCMuscle has them at 140mm, both say they are applicable to this boat.

2 - What is the part number, or where can I find info on the oil filter replacement? Fuel Filter would be nice too, but I plan on simply cleaning that one off first.

3 - For RAVE valve maintenance, I've seen cleaning information and actual rebuild information. If it should be rebuilt, I just want to make sure i'm good with getting the "Rebuild Kit", the "Cap Kit" and the springs (for the bellow)? Or is all of that not necessary.

Thanks in advance!

I love my Challenger it's a freaking blast, I tell people it's like 2 97 GTXs stuck together with a useless bow. Check out these fotos 2 stroke jetski fuel filter on challanger 1800 the filter that hfgreg gave the P/N to goes on the bottom of the fuel pick up. The fuel filter assembly for say a 96 xp bolts right on the bracket that was already there on mine also acts as a water separator. Post pics or it's fake news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back