M2 Superjet - Compatibility - Parts Sourcing

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCold

I have a project boat. 2001 Speedster with the 240 EFI / M2. Looks like the hydro surge grate let something big through. It snapped the drive shaft, beat up the impeller, wear ring, and stator. Now I am looking at repair or replace for the pump.

Compatibility:
Are there any compatibility issues between the years (for example: 2001 vs 2005) on the M2 pumps? Or will they all pretty much bolt up to the 240 EFI (Gen 1)?

Parts:
I am trying to piece mine back together. I need the 4 pump bolts (m10x150), an impeller and drive shaft, as well as the stator. I’ve seen the retail resellers on eBay. I did not find anything in the classifieds on this site. Where else can I look for cheap parts?

Thank you for reading and any help you may have.

Don't know if you still need help, BUT plug you motors SN# into boats.net and look for the parts you need. It will give you the part number. Then google/ebay. At lest this is how I have found parts I needed. like I have a Challenger ride plate on my Islandia, same part number.

Depending how bad the the stator and impeller are you might be able to get them fix by a place like impros.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back