Lower Unit Service (impeller, etc)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I was on here some time ago and found an awesome post with great instructions on how to take apart the lower unit on my 2001 Utopia 185 with the 210 Mercury engine.

I can't find the post anymore and can't find the file I downloaded. I'm not overly mechanically inclined but have a friend who is willing to take the unit apart and service but would love the step by step.

If anyone knows of the post or instructions I'm speaking of it would be a great help.

Thanks

Gear/Stator oil change

Hi there,

I was on here some time ago and found an awesome post with great instructions on how to take apart the lower unit on my 2001 Utopia 185 with the 210 Mercury engine.

I can't find the post anymore and can't find the file I downloaded. I'm not overly mechanically inclined but have a friend who is willing to take the unit apart and service but would love the step by step.

If anyone knows of the post or instructions I'm speaking of it would be a great help.

Thanks

At the top of this forum (Mercury), there is a sticky called Gear/Stator oil change. There is a link in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back