Loving The Hydro Turf!(Yellow Camo)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

scottmilkeway

I finally got my hydro turf today and got it all installed after messing with the old adhesive for what felt like an eternity.
One word. AWESOME! The yellow camo really ties together nicely with the darker grey on my newly upholstered seats.

Just thought I would share how awesome this stuff looks and is, if you're on the fence of buying it DO IT! This has to be one of the best investments for this boat. :thumbsup:

20130515_142302.jpg20130515_165053.jpg20130515_165156.jpg

Looks great!!!! I think its worth every penny. It can totally transform a rather boring interior and make it look like an entirely different boat. Feels good on the feet too.

Nice...

I was going to do the blue camo on my Islandia. But... I just went with regular, smooth, royal blue.

I almost went with the yellow and camo but talked myself out if it. I did the same colors but went with diamond cut yellow/Blk. Camo looks good though. Better than I thought it would

Thanks everyone! I'm happy this looks good to people other than just myself! I was kind of on the fence about the camo but Im so happy with how it turned out

That looks so TIGHT! I want to do some turf but I really, really love my OEM carpet kit in my Speedster, still looks brand new and never stays in overnight. But your camo looks so sweet, great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude i have a black n yellow 09 speedster i want to do same color in mine that looks dope i bet your pics will convince my wife thanks

Thous seats have got to get HOT! Lol

I live in Florida and that was my first thought. I have the burgundy seats and they will burn you on a hot day.

To those that have had the turf for a while and live in a more humid climate. How does it hold up, does it get stinky, does it clean up good? Lots of questions, I like it but I also like being able to soap up the deck and hose it down at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back