Looking for local gurus!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Cory Heidler

Hey guys new to the Seadoo forum! I'm in the Houston/Humble area just looking for local guys with good info to share! I've had my ski for 4 yrs now and am interested in stepping it up!! Thanks for your time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to move this thread to a regional section, I think you'll do better there.

Lou

Hey guys new to the Seadoo forum! I'm in the Houston/Humble area just looking for local guys with good info to share! I've had my ski for 4 yrs now and am interested in stepping it up!! Thanks for your time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When viewing from many phones, people can not tell where you are. I would suggest adding your location within your post. I can add it to your main SUBJECT as well..

Kevin, after moving this thread, I noticed that we really need a south west section, Texas ain't exactly on the west coast.

Lou

I agree. The REGION forums aren't hit hard, but they nice to have.

I'm torn OH is Midwest and PA is a different region. LOL

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

Lou....can you add Oklahoma to that southwest section as well? I hardly feel Like I'm on the west coast either. :cheers:

I'm in W. Houston, mostly ride at conroe where the inlaws have a boat but also out at lake houston now and then.

As this thread is almost a year old I just wanted to step up and say hi. I've got a 2009 Challenger 180 and mostly run the lower San Jac. I loaded the boat up a couple of weeks ago, launched from Good Times and ran down river to Kemah, had lunch, and came back up river to beach the boat at the 3 ring circus I call DSO.

Back