FOR SALE Looking for: Alignment tool in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

kmarts

need to align my engine. Ideally looking to rent, but will buy if the price is right. will travel within reason.

Hi, I am in the Toronto area too, looking for a Seadoo engine/pump alignment tool as well, where did you rent it from? Thanks

I found a guy out in whitby that had one for rent on kijiji. Have since lost his number...

Was nice enough to do it right in his driveway. I've since resolved that if I ever need it again I'm just going to buy it.

You can order one through winners circle in markham for a reasonable price. That'll be my go to when the time comes.

Thanks, I am thinking of just buying one as well, it would be $300 CDN to have delivered from SBT, seems like a lot for an hours use, but if it saves the bearings in the pump and avoids the early ending of a day on the lake it could be worth it!

Wow, just checked Kijiji and someone is renting the tool in Mississauga for $60/2days, looks like thats the way i will go!

$300 may seem like a lot but you can always rent it out too...

It's more useful to have it for when you need it instead of going through the trouble of trying to find someone that's will ing to rent it to you. If you work on your skis it will pay for itself eventually.

And you'll get a good chunk of that money back if you sell it.

Good luck

Back