Looking for 2009 GTX Ltd iS and RXT iS owners

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsharp83

I just got the RXT iS this past weekend. Looking for other iS owners to share info with on suspension settings, VTS adjustments, best riding techniques anyone has come up with that involve braking, turning etc. There seems to be many possibilities when it comes to ways that the iS can be ridden. Any other iS owners out there?

only at night when I'm sleeping. I kind of wish I had jumped off of a higher bridge when I bought, and got the RXT-Xis - it'll be my next ski for sure.

No one?

Did a 90 mile ride last Sunday on the RXT iS half of it in extremely rough water. Rode 40 miles standing up. I would have been completely dead on my old GTX doing that...I was worn out but I didn't hurt in every joint like I used to from a ride like that. The suspension really helps cut the hard pounding.

Cruising in the smoother water was great. The engine just hums and the throttle is so responsive.

Is there no one else out there in forum-land that owns one of the iS models? or are you just to busy riding to post...

Update

I have 26 hours in on the RXT iS an it is running well. No issues that I can tell thus far. Maybe a very slight leaking on the front shock but it could be some thing else that I see spotting the rubber covering. It is an awesome ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back