Lonely PA Ski Rider looking to boat buddys :)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Nike12000

Looking for people that are very eastern pa that might be interesting in getting together to ride some time. I unfort have very few boating friends and looking to make a few new ones. I didn't forget about you guys EASTERN PA RIVER RUNNERS
. Deff interest when your at long level and when I can get some more time off work to try and make it to some of your other events.

we run bouys every week in the summer at new hope, pa. free ramp is located across the bridge from New Hope behind the Inn at Lambertville Station. One of the riders is Rick Sherker top 3 in the world. we have runabouts, and standups. make sure your ski is legal, because the state police show up occasionally.

Let me know. Rick grew up right thru the intersection from me where his father's business is, I went to school with his sister. I usually ride Bull's island and we'll roll down river when the level permits. I've also been from BI to above Gilbertsville. Some 4 strokers went to Easton right after some heavy rain. I like to ride down near the Burlington Bristol bridge and ride to Trenton out hit the Rancocas.

Do you guys know who rides the X4's right at the Impact sign shop at 202 & 179 split?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

that is kevin kennedy. raced with him for many years. now he races a Yamaha 4 stroke, but still has his x4's (actually it is Justin Hughes old superstock). that location used to be his moms dress shop store, but now he opened a sign shop there with another one of our friends.

if you have been riding at Lambertville/newhope and heard an extremely loud Kawasaki 15f, that is my brother in law. he has a custom turbo setup on it, and he just gps'd it at 80mph a few weeks ago.

the locals, fisherman & rowing teams all hate how loud our race stuff is (piped xpl's, RXX, turbo 15f, 1100 sxr's) - until we save them from drifting over the wing dam or help load their boats on trailers.

Back