Lake Houston

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

wjeffmoore

Anyone boat Lake Houston... I'm there just about everyweekend. looking to do a SEADOO meet up if anyone is interested.

Yeah, We are there all the time. Many weekends, and sometimes during the week if the water is flat in the afternoons.

I live down by Deussen Park, and have a small green and white challenger.

Approach us if you ever see us, and we can start our own mini-meets until others join in.

I am currently tracking down parts (a gasket) and should be back on the water in a couple days. Got a clogged water line and burned up my muffler. Gotta repaint it and replace some hoses.

What are you riding (I see the speedster, what color is that)? And where do you launch from?

We hang out at the beach at Skier's Cove, on the East side south of the bridges.

Will do. I'm in a red and white Speedster 200 with wake tower. i'm in atascocita south. My cousin lives in huffman in the subdivision north of the marina. So i put in on his neighborhood ramp. :reddevil: never been to skiers cove just an island on the north side, we've camped there. Its pretty cool. My cousin left a bbq pit out there. I've also been to the vollyball spot. I'm pretty new to lake houston so still learning it. I've also been to a couple of cool spot on the San Jac. My buddy from work has a speedster 150 and hangs with us too. We've got a mini SEEDOO CREW.:cheers: I'm sure if the weather is nice i'll be out this weekend. Possibly friday afternood because i get off at noon!

Yeah, We are there all the time. Many weekends, and sometimes during the week if the water is flat in the afternoons.

I live down by Deussen Park, and have a small green and white challenger.

Approach us if you ever see us, and we can start our own mini-meets until others join in.

I am currently tracking down parts (a gasket) and should be back on the water in a couple days. Got a clogged water line and burned up my muffler. Gotta repaint it and replace some hoses.

What are you riding (I see the speedster, what color is that)? And where do you launch from?

We hang out at the beach at Skier's Cove, on the East side south of the bridges.

Cool!!! I would love to meet up with someone who can show us how to get from the lake up to the river where Sharky's is.

We have tried a couple times and keep hitting sandbars.

We live in Lakeshore over on the south and west side of the lake. 4 miles from Deussen park, so we launch there just out of ease.

Painting my exhaust as we speak so my boat should be back in the water by the weekend, but we have some plans and may not be on the water until next weekend, other than a couple of mid-week launches to tune the boat up after the most recent repairs.

I will keep an eye out for you.

clear lake

we dont do much riding at lake houston but you might want to ckeck web sight BAPWA a club for jetski riding there is aprox 50 riders we go all over mostly to rivers in the are ,most rides 140 miles in length.on saturdays we have a great time all kinds of skis and one jetski boat

Sounds like fun, but most of the rides I saw on the bapwa site were saltwater rides, and I stick to fresh water only. That is why we moved up to Lake Houston. Closest fresh water. Even the San Jacinto river below the lake houston dam is salty at various times in the year.

Now get your bapwa buddies up to lake houston and we will have a blast :hurray: :cheers:

There are already several of us on the lake, just not always at the same time. And I see quite a few boats that I am sure are not members here, and I try to approach them and inform them of the site.

I also have my seadooforum.com sticker...:reddevil:

10.jpg

I would meet you out there but we have our nieces today for babysitting. They are handicapped, otherwise we would bring them out on the boat with us.

We canceled our Saturday plans so if the weather holds out, we will likely be out at the lake tomorrow.

Another awesome day out on Lake Houston! :hurray:

Saw lots of seadoos. boats and jetskis. Trying to get them all to join the forum. Or at least just check in.

Barring engine failure and errant nasty thunderstorm, we will be launching at Deussen tomorrow, and hanging out at the skier's cove beach.

Come and introduce yourself :cheers:

Already have at least one other seadooer coming out! :willy_nilly:

once again...awesome day

Boat ran like a charm. Met dgarza and got to see his nice boat. Threw a girl off the front of the boat during a hard turn. Luckily she was cool about it and said she gets thrown off jet skis all the time and getting thrown from the boat was no different.

Then got home and cleaned up and out for great sushi at wazabi's.

Great day!

Sweet. Guess i missed ya. next time try Cho Cho's Sushi in front of walmart. It's pretty good and not too expensive. Try the shaggy dog.
Boat ran like a charm. Met dgarza and got to see his nice boat. Threw a girl off the front of the boat during a hard turn. Luckily she was cool about it and said she gets thrown off jet skis all the time and getting thrown from the boat was no different.

Then got home and cleaned up and out for great sushi at wazabi's.

Great day!

Once again, boat ran awesomely!!!

We kept an eye out for other seadooers, and there are a couple out, but nobody approached us.

Was anyone out today?

went out sunday not sure if i saw you or not. I was at skiers cove for a bit. i did see another red speedster 200 with a bimini. It was hot. I need to break down and buy a Bimini..... I'm burnt.:redface:

There were two red speedsters. One with a bimini and one with a wake tower. Were you the one with the tower or was there a third one out?

If I see you out again, I will introduce myself.

We did our property search first thing, along the crosby/huffman shore, then up to huffman marina at beer-o-clock :cheers:, then back at skier's cove beach for much of the afternoon.

Yes, hot, and easily burned. We reapplied sunblock every hour and actually came out in pretty good shape, but exhausted from the heat.

There were two red speedsters. One with a bimini and one with a wake tower. Were you the one with the tower or was there a third one out?

If I see you out again, I will introduce myself.

We did our property search first thing, along the crosby/huffman shore, then up to huffman marina at beer-o-clock :cheers:, then back at skier's cove beach for much of the afternoon.

Yes, hot, and easily burned. We reapplied sunblock every hour and actually came out in pretty good shape, but exhausted from the heat.

wake tower, no bimini.(though i think i may get one after yesterday). Are you thinking of moving on the other side of the lake? I'd like to too. No HOA would be nice. So I can add a large car port and buy a bigger boat.

YUP! Keeping an eye on waterfront or in the neighborhoods on the other side. More for the extra property, but the more lenient HOAs are nice too.

Leaning toward the Commons right now.

Currently we live in Lakeshore on the Atascocita side. Got threatened a fine for having a small WELCOME flag hanging out front...:rant:

Awesome day on the lake yesterday (Saturday Labor Day weekend)!

New boat is running great, just need a bimini top, and SOON.

We were beered out, sunned and done and headed back to the ramp only to find a bunch of police cars blockading it, a fire truck, and a big tow truck. Some guy ran his brand new f250 pickup into the water. IN TO the water, as in nose first, driving straight on in!!!:confused:

Anyways, pulled him out, did the whole "Crime-scene investigation" with photos, reports, etc. Took us another hour and a half to actually get back onto the trailer. So we ended up getting a little more sun than we hoped for.

Going back out today, but most likely just for a few hours.

We are finally getting some cool fronts so the humidity is dropping a bit. Still hot, but not so sweaty.

Lake Ho

Like last year the club I am in will be hosting a meet at the Lake Elsinore STORM stadium it will be on the 31st of July. I know it is the same day as the trailvoy scheduled meet as i had said I would not be able to attend the 31st but if that does not work out our invite is wide open

Back