Lake hartwell ride, late may or early june

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
i'm planning on loading up my toyhauler this coming summer and heading down to a campground on lake Hartwell somewhere. just putting this up now so we have plenty of time to get a group together, don't want to be out there alone after all :cheers:

Man I really wouldn't mind, I would love to come down for a day. Be fun to get a few guys together and ride.

I'd like to join as well. I've driven by Hartwell many of times but never been out on it. Which campground were you thinking about?

Where on Hartwell? Guys in my group put in at the SC state park right off I85 where it crosses the lake. GA / SC line. I hear the ride up the Seneca River side to Clemson is way good.

-Dave
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like Hartwell state park, would be a good place to gather. I believe it's exit 1 or 2 off i85

I don't know what campground I'm going to be at. I'll post it up as soon as I decide and have reservations. I hope to find a campground with a ramp, cause since I'm bringing my toy hauler I'm just going to have my skis on carts.

Back