Lake fishing off of SeaDoo PWC

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadoo_tiger

Anybody do any lake game fishing off of their SeaDoo PWC? I have heard of this but, don't see it that often. I am just curious if it is feasible or not. I have SeaDoos but, no fishing boat. I think I will try next time I am at the lake but, wanted to see who else has done it.

Saw it out in Dana Point other day. Was on a big seadoo though, had a bait tank with circulating water as well...it was cool

Why wouldn't it be feasible? Just requires a little bit of planning for the storage of your gear. It is in fact a boat.

I suppose you're right. Just not as much room as a standard boat and don't see it done that often, at least not around here. I'll give it a shot. Transporting equipment and fish back will be the somewhat tricky part.

I just bungee my rods to mine and have a small tackle box that I put in the front. I don't take live bait. It is a pain in the arse. I do it all the time.

I do it all the time. I bought a telescopic rod and a small tackle box that fit in the storage compartment. Check your local laws though some places don't allow fishing from a PWC such as NY.

My father says it's better than using the Laser fishing boat we have, it gets back in the shallow water that a 18' boat can't...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jetskifishing "Ultimate Rod Holder" kit

I suppose you're right. Just not as much room as a standard boat and don't see it done that often, at least not around here. I'll give it a shot. Transporting equipment and fish back will be the somewhat tricky part.
Hi, I do plenty of salt water fishing in New Zealand, my ski is fully rigged for fishing.

Attachments

• Snapper in Bin Small.jpg
    Snapper in Bin Small.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Rear View Small.jpg
    Rear View Small.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Sponsor.jpg
    Sponsor.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 167
  • Sponsor Garmin and Rod in Holder.jpg
    Sponsor Garmin and Rod in Holder.jpg