Ladies & Gentleman introducing the Reincarnated 2015 SeaDoo Speedster 150

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

cheappc

Here it is, for those who said it wasn't based on the Speedster, check out the control levers, the digital display, the switches, the reverse gate.

I love the new radio position. Funny thing, check out this facebook page, it seems SeaDoo and Scarab are having joint demo days?
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Billerica-Motorsports-Marine/121899291203595

scarab-165hoimpulse-1.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-2.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-3.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-4.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-7.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-9.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-10.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-11.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-12.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-13.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-14.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-15.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-17.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-21.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-22.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-23.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-25.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-28.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-29.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-30.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-31.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-32.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-33.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-34.jpg

scarab-165hoimpulse-35.jpg

I must say, it looks a lot better than the sea doo. Love the seats in the back with speakers. How many can it seat- 5 ??

You might want to move this to the Scarab Rotax section on here ;)

Yes legally now you can seat 5. I'm not sure if I'm liking the front end, it's a little too wide for my taste. However I do like how they reorganized the interior better, the seating arrangement is much better than my speedster.

I actually liked my 95 sportster without the rear facing seat, it gave me a lot more room inside. I'm just very happy they introduced this boat, at this price range, you really only had one other alternative, the Yamaha Sx190, and that is up to $25k, the yamaha is bigger though, and can seat 8.

I really like the way these look as well and very glad a smaller 15'-16' boat is being produced again. The only thing that sticks out to me are all those exposed hinges and no more ski pole. I understand the ski pole may have been a liability with the new rearward seats (someone could loose a head), but I wish they could have come up with a way to hide all those hinges. I'm knit-picking though....

Thanks for posting the great pictures!

Loving the next generation speedsters! Also loving those chrome grab bars. Does anyone know if they're the same dimensions as the Seadoo ones? Could be worthwhile upgrading the, if we can find out who the OEM is.

It looks pretty cool and I do like the rear facing seats, but does that mean that the large storage compartment is gone? That would be a bummer for me as I usually head out on the water with a full storage compartment with all kinds of water accessories.

Yes legally now you can seat 5. I'm not sure if I'm liking the front end, it's a little too wide for my taste. However I do like how they reorganized the interior better, the seating arrangement is much better than my speedster.

I actually liked my 95 sportster without the rear facing seat, it gave me a lot more room inside. I'm just very happy they introduced this boat, at this price range, you really only had one other alternative, the Yamaha Sx190, and that is up to $25k, the yamaha is bigger though, and can seat 8.

I would think with the 5th seat being a back breaker similar to the doo......

Can anyone tell me what the US prices are for the 3 models of the 165? I'm weighing up whether it would be cost effective to import one to Aus [emoji16]

Can anyone tell me what the US prices are for the 3 models of the 165? I'm weighing up whether it would be cost effective to import one to Aus [emoji16]

Someone else just asked about importing a ski from USA to AUS. The consensus was not to as most dealers there won't service them. So I assume it will be the same for a boat
Did you inquire about the shipping rates and any local importing taxes that you may have to pay?

I've got a local ex Sea Doo guru that currently services my Speedster so I'm sure there would be no issues with services. I've got no idea where to start in regards to import taxes etc though..

Back