Keihin CDK-II Carb Parts

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
I am having a time finding a diaphragm for the accelerator pump for this carburetor. More numbers I found are A31B KB22. I sent a note to OSD Marine in hopes I can find the part. The Carbs are on a Polaris SLTX 1050 (1997). :) I am learning why a few people I know only work on SeaDoos and nothing else and even restrict that to certain models of SeaDoos. I do like adventure and challenges but taking on this Yamaha XL1200 and Polaris has sure been a great consumer of my time and consternation. While components do basically the same job the design and set up are different. I tend not to care about such things because as a job shop machinist in my early years we hardly ever saw the same job twice. Always some thing, always a challenge... it kept it interesting and showed us there is more than one way to design a system. Long story again but... I still need the diaphragm. I hope this addresses the problem I am currently having. Note to self... "NO MORE threes cylinder jet skis. Not carbed anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back