Kawasaki and polaris ski's cheap

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

cattafish

two kawasaki TS 650 skis for sale. one has a freshly done 50 over motor, the other is a fresh stock motor from a 96. one is in need of cosmetic help, someone painted the stripes on it at some point and they are looking rather rough, otherwise, neither ski is really beat up or anything. both run fine. probably could use the gas drained and a new battery, but thats it. and if you buy both, ill throw in my spare motor, a fresh 125 motor with electronics.
Polaris 750 sl, stock as stock can be. motor is solid, needs a fuel pump diaphram though, it cracked and now it wont pull the fuel from the tank, just dont have time to fool with it.
have a single hustler trailer, and a double hustler. both could use tires, the double needs bearings on one side and likely a hub.
also have two other seadoo skis that are not running. one is a mid nineties xp, has for sure a double intake, two big carbs with velocity stacks, and an ocean pro head, when i bought the thing, i was told it was a ocean pro cylinder too, but i dont see their markings on it, so that i cannot confirm, also supposed to be a stroker motor, again, cannot confirm, never been inside of it. hull is junk, motor is not.
also have a 94 gtx with a badly blown and seized motor. i think i still have all the parts laying around here for it, but the motor is pretty much shot, but might be a decent hull for some other project.
make offers on any or all. need space, want to move quickly, would prefer to sell all at once.
located in south eastern kentucky

Back