Jet pump size?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterbug13

I have the 155mm on my 2012 210 and from what I have read few times the 159mm jet pump is the same just the wear ring is different is this correct? And if so can I bump mine up to a 159mm like the supercharged ones?

Yes, you can change the impeller and wear ring to the larger impeller but it will accelerate slower and have lower top speed. The impeller you have has been optimized to work with the 155hp.

Yes, you can change the impeller and wear ring to the larger impeller but it will accelerate slower and have lower top speed. The impeller you have has been optimized to work with the 155hp.
Thanks for the reply, wasn't sure if it would help or hurt but figured someone has tried it.

I agree, unlikely to produce much if any benefit and has too much risk of performance loss if you don't select the perfect impeller.

Maybe if your pump and impeller were shot already, then do your homework carefully choosing the best impeller and be happy if the performance is at least equal.

I have one that I have to replace the bearings on. But it's been in salt water before I bought it and I had to cut the reverse gate bracket off. I found a used set they just know what they came off of. I may take the gamble and buy them that will give me a complete set of pump asm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back