It's HOT............

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

LouDoo

Premium Member
Premium Member
93 here today, this is weather like we usually get in July, we went to the lake yesterday and the water was warm enough to swim. I was just curious how the weather was every place else?

Lou

Rode last weekend both days, water was on the edge of too cold to swim. Rode yesterday. Water was warmer.

11 miles yesterday and not one hiccup with my XP. Neighbor had new Yamaha FZS 1.8 liter supercharged. 73 mph! I gave him a hard time, real jet skis don't have reverse! :lol:Saw 2 sparks as well. Good lookin skis, still prefer my old 96' XP though.

Central North Carolina

Been in the 80s and 90s in my neighborhood for the past coupla weeks. Just got some rain (wouldja believe it) a couple days ago and it has cooled down into the mid to high 70s ... man, that is a real cool-off!

We rode the Kissimee River for about 5 hours yesterday. Slightly overcast which made it more comfortable with occasional full blast sun. ranged 88 to 92 degrees and the water surface temp was 82 degrees..

Weather.com says its going to be 98 today in Tampa.

I was fishing yesterday and there were snowflakes falling. :facepalm: Had the jacket, boots, snow pants, hats, and gloves on... You guys want to send some warm weather this way?

I was fishing yesterday and there were snowflakes falling. :facepalm: Had the jacket, boots, snow pants, hats, and gloves on... You guys want to send some warm weather this way?

Take it. High 90s is jsut too hot for May.

Going to be 40 degrees tonight! A roasting 58 tomorrow and cloudy. Northeast Ohio weather just gets better every year!

I'm landing in Cleveland just before midnight. If you could correct this temperature thing before I get there I would appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SE Michigan has been in the 80s the last couple days but today high is about 57 and Wed, the same .
Frost warning about 35 miles north of me.....N of the I-69 freeway.

Mid 80's in the day. Mid 60's at night north of Atlanta. Humidity has arrived though; 81% right now. SPF 30 time in the day.

Been out 3 times, very nice. Water will still wake you up, but is warming up nicely.

-Dave
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back