issues with PWC graphics.com?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekester

I placed an order a week ago, to no response, emailed, left a voice mail, nothing...anyone else have this experience? should I just move on to some where else? any recommendations? I looking at a banshee style kit and lettering for a 99 SPX....

I placed an order a week ago, to no response, emailed, left a voice mail, nothing...anyone else have this experience? should I just move on to some where else? any recommendations? I looking at a banshee style kit and lettering for a 99 SPX....

PWC graphics is top notch on graphics quality, that's what I used for my GSX build. You gotta stay on Mike, my experience at least, just keep calling and emailing, eventually you'll get him. Unfortunately there's not much of a quality graphics alternative out there, if you find one let us know. I used Exotic Signs | Exotic Inc for my GTX graphics, but I was disappointed with the quality though good customer service.

For registration lettering I use Boat Lettering, Custom Vinyl Names and Graphics - BoatLetteringToYou.com and I've been very happy, great quality and fast shipping.

Last edited:
Mike called me back today, turns out he had processed and shipped the order already, it arrived at my U.S. postal box this morning! Now I’m dying I have to wait to pick it up:)

Thanks Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back