Islandia Parts...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikerd

Hey Guys!!!

Looking for a few spare parts for my 2000 Islandia. Fountain attachment, back seat hinge etc. Etc. Any advice for me?!? Anyone selling parts anymore for this?? I've already searched all the warehouses online

Keep your eye out for anyone selling used Islandia parts. When you do... send them a message about what you are looking for. Most of the time, guys parting out boats will only post the high $$$ stuff.

image.jpgThe fountains are Beckett pond fountains. There should be a bilge pump then a piece of hose that leads to a gate valve. (On the bilge pump one hose goes to the fountain and the other will lead to the hose that drains out the port side of the boat near where the sink drain is) Then on the top of the gate valve there will be a tube that you'll cut to length, then the spout. I had to buy a new gate valve this summer. $10 off Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. You are amazing. I have been looking for parts to fix the fountain for almost a year. I never thought to check the Home Depot that is 2 miles away. And they have it. Unbelievable. ;-)

OMG. You are amazing. I have been looking for parts to fix the fountain for almost a year. I never thought to check the Home Depot that is 2 miles away. And they have it. Unbelievable. ;-)

You’re welcome. That’s what we’re here for!

Member "nonothing" had a post of parting out an islandia, but he has stopped communicating with posts. Maybe you can resurrect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back