Islandia 430 Flush problem

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ww111

Hi all, I hate for the first post to be a "Request for help" but here I am...
2009 Islandia 430 and the LH engine is fine without issue. The RH engine starts, runs and sounds great but when I hook up and start the water to flush the exhaust (I'm on the intercoastal here in Northern FL) I get zero flow, nothing, the exhaust heats up immediately and I have to shut down. the LH engine flows and cools and all is well. I've tried compressed air and cycling the cooling water, but still no flow. Any help with trouble shooting is appreciated. (twin 215 Rotax Supercharged 4-tec)
Many Thanks.
Collins

Have you started tracing the cooling lines from the pump back? I would remove each connection to see where the water is being blocked. I believe water comes from the jet pump to the manifold, then it goes through the exhaust. I'd try to confirm the water is flowing through each part of the exhaust from pump to exhaust exit keeping in mind not to flood the exhaust and back fill the cylinders. Sounds like something is plugged causing your pump to not push water through the exhaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back