Is it normal for a little grease to come out the rear of double lip seal....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaDooGood

When greasing the zerk fitting? Only put two pumps and noticed a little grease come out the rear of the seal at the end of the second pump. Looks fine but just want to make sure so I don't mess anything up.

I know your anxious, but please, relax on the multiple postings. You asked me this question in your thread @7 PM, then Loudoo @9Pm, then this new thread @10 PM. You questions will get answered, I can't check the forum every second of the day. I'm personally burning the candle at both ends and sleep about 6 hours a night, my skis are still on the storage rack so consider yourself lucky that your that close to getting wet.

Sorry, just didn't want it to go too far down the list and possibly not get answered. If I ping someone, will they get notified so they can respond? Wasn't sure how it worked. I'll definitely keep it in one post from now on...thanks again!

Your thread isn't gonna get buried in 4 hours. Every thread I reply to I'm subscribed to, so when anyone posts on "that" thread I get a notification on my phone and on my PC.

Your thread isn't gonna get buried in 4 hours. Every thread I reply to I'm subscribed to, so when anyone posts on "that" thread I get a notification on my phone and on my PC.

Ok thanks, and sorry again! Just new to all of this and anxious to not screw anything up and get it back running good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back