Iregular throttle respons

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitewheels

Had the boat out on the lake a couple of weeks now.
Have some trouble with debries were I dock the boat but noting that don't clean out with some on and off.
I always have some sluggis response with the throttle lever. Today it got really bad.
Ex. Put it in crusinspeed like almost halv throttle and after a minute or two it almost get out of plane and I have to give it more and then it's fine again. Also can give it half throttle and it really strugles then without touching the lever it increases by it self.
Is my wire bad or what? I've adjust it almost max.....

Your translation to English isn't very good... but from what I'm reading, it takes a while to get to speed?

I would start with changing the sparkplugs, and make sure your fuel filters are clean. Also, look for any leaks in the fuel system.

Yeah sorry can hardly understand what I wrote last night.
Was out today and took a little video,maybe it will explain it better . Will post it asap.
I'm a little unsure now that it may be a jetpump issue after all.....

If you crank the volume you can hear the throttle/revs having a time of their own as I never touch the lever

Had the boat up on the trailer
No debries in the pump. The wearring looks fine but the impeller have some dents and skuffs, but noting that wasn´t there before.
Spend all day rechecking all cabels - throttle,oil pump,lever. Only thing I could find was that sometime in this boats life the cabel up to the lever have been loose because it wasn´t routed through the pivot up by the lever.
Took it out tonight on the lake and now with illuminated tach you clearly see that it drops like 200-300rpm just like that and then it´s fine. Overall it worked much better tonight than before but not 100%.

Bought the boat with a seized max bored engine. Bought a new block first ob bore but didn't change the raves.
They where cleaned but what do you meen by adjusted?

....what I meen is that the raves was trimmed for the maxed bored out block but when I put on my new block the rave clearens was greater than spec....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back