Intermittent JetSki

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellyatt01

I own a 2008 RXT 3 person Seadoo Ski and recently it has been very intermittent with the power. Even with the trigger fully down it will not go at the speed displayed on the dashboard. Sometimes the speed is reached normally but it can slow down suddenly.
There are no alerts or alarms on the Ski.
Additionally the jetski can stall itself when the engine is running in neutral and the engine cuts out but the battery keeps on running

Any ideas or help would be massively appreciated as the local dealer won’t accept it as there is no visible problem

Problem with most dealers is that they usually don't go water testing unless charging you as they are not usually by the water.

Is this a supercharged model?

Benji.

I do not know anything about these beasts but supercharged units require special maintenance every so hours and yes, it can make your ski malfunctioning. Some people are more qualified than me on this forum about that.

Benji.

How long has if been since you replaced the spark plugs? These engines need frequent replacement of spark plugs as a maintenance item.

How long has it been since the supercharger was rebuilt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back