Interested in Bahamas ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
I'm sure you have seen the YouTube videos of people riding their PWC to the Bahamas. I'm interested in making one of these journeys in the summer of 2020. Has anyone here made such a trip? Give me details! Logistics, navigation, support, equipment, lodging, anything!

I would be taking a 2018 GTR and maybe a 2017 GTI SE (Spark motor) both stock.

I'm sure you have seen the YouTube videos of people riding their PWC to the Bahamas. I'm interested in making one of these journeys in the summer of 2020. Has anyone here made such a trip? Give me details! Logistics, navigation, support, equipment, lodging, anything!

I would be taking a 2018 GTR and maybe a 2017 GTI SE (Spark motor) both stock.
Hi Doc! We just got back from our "Pwc To Bimini" trip! We were so excited we decided to build out PwcToBimini.com as a mini-travel blog, pwc accessories shop, and vacation guide.

We have heard many stories about people getting lost, stranded and seeking emergency gas or recovery tow, suffering mild or significant injuries, and even very unfortunate stories of those poor souls who passed away attempting this deep sea voyage. We just think that's unacceptable in 2023 and we as hobbyists and peers can certainly do better to spread critical information and best practices to help ensure our brothers and sisters have an amazing, memorable, and SAFE round-trips.

Let us know if you have any questions. We definitely learned a ton! ;)

Back