Intake scoop c180 mod?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinM

Anybody mod a intake grate on a 07 c180 ? Think there is any to gain? I'm intrested in take off power(wakeboard). Any aftermarket parts that fit?

Can't say I have... but I've often thought of making a top loader to help keep things loaded

If you want more "out of the hole" power... make sure your wear ring is good, and install a Skat-Track swirl series impeller. It made a night and day difference in my sportster.

for impeller swap did you keep the same pitch, just that much diffrence in brands? i have no mods and dont plan any in the near future, not to worried about speed, just out of the hole power. also looking for any tips, im quite handy and no problems turning wrenches.

You really can't compare pitches between different manufactures. First of all... they don't always measure in the same way... and since they "Load" differnt... the pitches will only be relevant between the series.

If you go to Skat-Trak's website... they will have a recommended impeller for out of the hole, top speed, and modified engines for your boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back