In need of a Seadoo mechanic to come to the caribbean

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Andrade

Hello everyone,

I need a really good seadoo mechanic to come down to St.Kitts in the Caribbean to service some of my machines. I have 6 seadoo's for a rental business and currently have 4 of them down for a variety of reasons. I am looking for someone to fly down for 10 days to work on them and get them in good working condition. I will pay for flight, accommodations and for work done. Please contact me at jeff@stkittswatersports.com or call 1869-762-3543. Looking for someone ASAP.

I wish I was a better mechanic, this is a dream job. Good luck with your search.

Oh, and welcome to the Seadoo forum.

Lou

Hello everyone,

I need a really good seadoo mechanic to come down to St.Kitts in the Caribbean to service some of my machines. I have 6 seadoo's for a rental business and currently have 4 of them down for a variety of reasons. I am looking for someone to fly down for 10 days to work on them and get them in good working condition. I will pay for flight, accommodations and for work done. Please contact me at jeff@stkittswatersports.com or call 1869-762-3543. Looking for someone ASAP.

Thats a great opportunity!
You should list what model skis need repair and what is wrong with them.

[video=vimeo;123991631]https://vimeo.com/123991631[/video]

I wish I had better 4 stroke mechanical skills to go and take on project.
If they were two stroke you would of had a line of applicants

Last edited by a moderator:
OCOD must have tagged me then edited it. Id love to help but im far too busy right now. November thru Feb?? Anytime just hit me up.

I might be interested in this. 25 years experience and sea doo master technician. 309-369-7814 is my number.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back