Impeller.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stock impeller is about as balanced as you can get as far as top speed and bottom end go. To gain anything on one end of the spectrum, you give something up on the other...

The stock impeller is about as balanced as you can get as far as top speed and bottom end go. To gain anything on one end of the spectrum, you give something up on the other...
Word. Sounds good. Thanks for the info Mann I’m pretty new in the ski game lol. Does a 787 drop right in

No, the electronics are different, as well as the motor mount configuration. You’d have to do extensive fiberglass work to modify the mount positions.

The 717 is probably the most reliable engine seadoo made. Just love the ski for what it is, fun, reliable and fuel efficient.

Reactions: OGs
I was out riding a ski last weekend and 40MPH was as fast as I cared to go. This was a larger ski sporting a 951. Coulda done 60 with it but the thought just wasn't appealing with the whitecaps beating me up.

Used to have an XP with the 717 That was a sweet ski, wish I still had it.

I agree with the consensus, unless you have made major mods, that are creating cavitation out of the hole, just leave your stock prop,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back