Impeller to challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

ipkiss

hello i need to find a new impeller fot my bot sea doo challenger 2000 240 efi mercury v6 2 strok -01. i need the seal ring to bekos i gote stone in the intake, and its broken to ! no to the problem what parts number and how have it in stok, To shipp to sweden. its hot her and i need it now! ;( please :cheers:

Welcome,

Ufortunatly... that impeller is hard to get. The only thing I know you can do is to send it to SBT, or Skat-Trak to have them fix your impeller. I know the shops do fast work... but shipping from Sweden, to the USA, and back may take time.

hello i need to find a new impeller fot my bot sea doo challenger 2000 240 efi mercury v6 2 strok -01. i need the seal ring to bekos i gote stone in the intake, and its broken to ! no to the problem what parts number and how have it in stok, To shipp to sweden. its hot her and i need it now! ;( please :cheers:

The impeller is available (Mercury part number 47-877326T) and a quick check shows the current price is USD 497.91. A much better idea is to have it refurbished. I just did this at a company called Impros here in the United States. Their standard price for refurbing the Mercury impeller is USD 120.00. Here is their contact data:

Impros
610 Amigos Dr., Suite B
Redlands, CA 92373
(909) 793-2900

Their website is what you'd expect, www.impros.com. They don't discuss big engine impellers much on their website but give them a call and they will tell you everything you need to know.

Regarding the wear ring: Those are also available, either new or refurbished. New ones are Mercury part number 856814A2 and cost USD 489.55. I would try repairing it yourself if all you have is some scratches or gouges. Here in the USA we have a two-part epoxy called "JBWeld" that works very well; many Mercury owners have used it to smooth out their wear rings.

If the wear ring is too badly damaged to repair, then a new one can be ordered using the part numbers mentioned above. Check this forum to see if they have a recommended Mercury vendor. If not, I've had good success ordering from the following website:

http://www.mercruiserparts.com/Show...387&bnbr=200&bdesc=NOZZLE+/+RUDDER+COMPONENTS

...and on this webpage the impeller and wear ring are item numbers 49 and 32, respectively. (Disclaimer: I have no association with the website other than as a repeat customer.)

Again, I recommend you refurb the impeller and epoxy the wear ring. You will save a lot of money.

Report back!

okay thanks I'm calling them directly tomorrow and explain. Writing to you then how it went!:hurray:

Their website is what you'd expect, www.impros.com. They don't discuss big engine impellers much on their website but give them a call and they will tell you everything you need to know.

Although at the current time, we don't have Impro's on our vendor list, we are working with them and hopefully, will have a link in the forum soon to their site. I have used them for a couple years and highly recommend them because they will take the time to understand what it is you want and what they can do for you. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back