If this is legitimate its mine!!!! Goin tomorrow

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY....but the parts are worth more than 700...ill sell the engine for 600 if it runs and has good comp

Nice deal, go get it. Gotta love how dad is safely watching the little one! "Yeah honey, I don't know how she got that cut on her head." You guys give up to easy, I'd process the paperwork and have it in my name.

It's sad he is bringing in his daughter on his "hot" sale of a Jet Ski, but all goes in MI. :seeya:

Part that baby out lol...!!!! Good deal though. I always wished I lived on a big private lake where I could ride my skis without having paperwork. There are some really good deals out there for skis with no title. Take it half of those are probably stolen or the bank is looking for them so I would think twice.

Before buying it... get the HIN number, and make sure it's not stolen. If not... part it out.

Here in mass. A bill of sale is all we need. Buy it send it here and flip it. You can have the reg # run to make sure it comes back to him.

See if the seller has the last registration for it. That's all you need in many states.

I sent this from the Iphone and had not seen the full ad. He seems too eager to dump the thing. I would want lots of details from him on who he got it from. But I usually don't pursue ads without contact info because they are rarely legitimate.

Did you set up a time and place to look at it? If so you know where he's at just go over there. Also, this guy is a major chinstrap if he's trying to sell something hot and blatantly posted a pic with the Indiana reg numbers on it and a pic of his kid on it, he's begging to get beat for it. I'd still persue it, have someone else email him.

yeah he wont contact me back after i asked if it was HOT !!!

You don't ask if it'a HOT !! Even if it's not... some people get offended by that. Just say you need the HIN to see if the registration is clear, so you can put it in your name.

It's the same thing, without accusing anyone.

You don't ask if it'a HOT !! Even if it's not... some people get offended by that. Just say you need the HIN to see if the registration is clear, so you can put it in your name.

It's the same thing, without accusing anyone.

HAHA ...I like to be blunt..you should hang around me for a while....Whether it is hot or not..he knows i have $$$$ ready so im sure he wont be offended too long ...we will see..also...no i dont have his adress yet he was going to email it to me ...everytime i send him an email its almost like a SPAMBOT is writing me back..IDK we will see

swapo el vin... oh...

or part it out.

I have a friend who's an officer and can check VINs and the like. or just call your fish commish or whatever your state does and run the VIN.

I don't see squirrel insinuating or suggesting to you to swap vins, or my suggestion that most DNR's don't have a clue from one sea doo to the next, having matching hull numbers most likely would go undetected, but I didn't say that either :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back