IBR recalibrated?? Any insights?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmazz2

2018 GTI SE, brand new leftover, and the IBR gate got stuck in reverse after first test run. Won't release or go into forward at all. Had to go back to dock in R for 1/2 mile. dealer states IBR needs to be recalibrated. It has been at dealer for a week. Not water tested yet either. Anyone have insight into getting their IBR recalibrated on a brand new ski. It has Zero hours on it. Have just 10 minutes on it. I can't believe this could happen on a brand new ski.
should it be water tested or can dry test show proper function of the IBR? Thx

Pretty sure your dealer is ripping you a new one. I have BUDS with full access to all plus extended non dealer items and I can certainly tell you there is nothing in there to calibrate or do _anything_ else with IBR except test that it moves and monitor the amp draw while moving.

When you cycle IBR it will recenter itself. Have done it twice now where I caught the gate on the trailer (loaded backwards, long story) and it moved the gate. As soon as I started the machine it tried to hit neutral and threw an IBR dash light. I cycled twice reverse/neutra/fwd and the pulled the DESS. Restarted and light off, IBR works perfectly and is properly neutral when in it etc. BUDS showed a one time code of failed to reach proper location, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back