i need some opinions on this purchase

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 20 yrs old.
What are your plans for it....keep or flip it?
flipping it.....might need lots of labor to only make a couple hundred on it. Is it worth it to you?

your call, i wouldn't have interest in buying it to ride unless I have a cousin coming into town that I don't like, and if you part it out you will make a few bux but spend a lot of time as well and have to throw away misc bs after your done.

my bro bought a similar ski (for the trailer only) and ended up giving the motor away to me and it smelled up my garage for 2 months before I passed it along to seadoobuddy to take apart and experiment with, then he dumped the hull on CL on a "curb alert" in the end, the ski itself wasn't worth the trouble, took up space in the back yard and was an eyesore, but the trailer was worth the $150 anyway.

bottom line, IMO a 657 isn't worth the trouble.

I know you can get it for a song and a dance but I would leave it alone.

First off, Its Flint. I lived there off and on for years so I have a right to be bias, I wouldn't buy shit without something saying its legit even though you probably wouldn't get caught even if the thing was stolen. Flint + No paperwork = Shady deal. Just my opinion.

Second, The timing is off huh? Hows that happen? How do you know its not smoked completely? It just sounds like a pain in the ass to me but to each there own Brock.

he did a comp test (which i would verify) he said that its 145 and 140...but you are all right about the shady side of it and JOE i know =EXACTLY what you mean...i grew up in detroit near linkin park my grandpa was the chief of police down there so i got alot into the CRIME side of the southern part of the state....think im gonna let this one fly by thanks guys......JOE where do you live now

I wouldn't buy anything without paperwork. You could call the local pd and give them the hull numbers and see if it's stolen. If not, just get a bill of sale.

Flint is a hole, I hated working up there.

he did a comp test (which i would verify) he said that its 145 and 140...but you are all right about the shady side of it and JOE i know =EXACTLY what you mean...i grew up in detroit near linkin park my grandpa was the chief of police down there so i got alot into the CRIME side of the southern part of the state....think im gonna let this one fly by thanks guys......JOE where do you live now

Im in Ortonville now, Its in between Clarkston and Davison off of M-15. I remember moving down here and being like wow! My auto insurance just dropped by over a 250 bucks! Hahaha. See, It pays to leave Flint. My wife and I left when a stray bullet came through our bedroom wall on new years eve 2004. Were like, Yep thats enough, were out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back