I love my spark

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

greenhornet2

Just posting because the spark threads are never very active I am hoping it's because not many people have problems with them and are just busy riding and having fun. This is the most fun I've ever had on the water! Plenty of speed for it's size. I am not into going really fast on the water and am not into going through 16GPH to do 85 on the water so this thing was perfect for me. I bought a 2017 2 up IBR and I added extended VTS and step wedges so it's basically a TRIXX without the handle bars which I have now decided I don't need and the $600 to have them put in is seriously not worth it to me. I'm 6'2 and 220lbs and this thing has plenty of power out of the hole and I can throw it around and spin with ease. I am NOT an experienced Jet Ski rider so that just goes to show you how easy this thing is to ride. It is not as easy with two people and you can't really play around much with 450lbs on it but it will get you where you want to go but I bought it for 1up riding 95% of the time and It is awesome

Back