i just bought a boat

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bad kid

Just bought a boat last night ..hoping I didnt get it wrong. Paid 4100 for a nice condition, 2009 sea-doo sport boat 150 speedster 15 hp. 160 hours on it. please let me know your thoughts..unable to determine any blue book value after searching

$4100??? Thats an awesome deal. Did you see this boat and meet in person? That sounds like some craigslist scam. It should have more than 15 HP though.

$4100!!

I'm very interested in hearing about this...could be the deal of the year

:lurk:

I just bought a boat..a total scam!!!

Called ebay myself to find out about how to send the money "through Western union" as instructed. Ebay stopped me in my tracks by informing me that the person on the other end was not legitimate. Yikes would have lost 4100 and still had no boat. If something seems to good to be true...:

yeah never even attempt to buy anything on ebay where they insist on western union. Paypal is the only official way to pay now.

I wanted to say something yesterday when I saw this post, but thought maybe you mistyped. I was gonna say it's stolen or a scam. TG e-Bay stopped you. :hurray:

By the way, you've won a lottery jackpot prize. E-mail me for instructions to claim your prize!! :rofl:

Jet Boat Education Please

I am back to my search for the perfect boat after having my heart broken by a scammer on ebay. Somebody tell me if Jet Boats are a good fit for the Ft Lauderdale intracoastal, and ocean, or are they just too small and fast meaning lakes and canals only. Cant help that I like fast and flashy on a budget.

Glad you caught it. Losing 4100 would really suck. Look in the for sale section on the site. Might be something here.

you get what you pay for my friend. bite the bullet and get what you want. that is the only way you are going to be truly happy. i looked at a used '04 or '06 (can't remember, it was a four stroke 155 w/tower though). guy was selling because his boys were both in college, and they were pretty much done with it and he needed cash to pay for their education. common sense told me those college boys pretty much beat the shit out of it and that's what i was going to inherit. i thought i would just buy something new and let my kids get to enjoy it while they grow up instead of watching dad work on it every time they wanted to go tubing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back