I here looking for the answer to the meaning of life

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

scttwht

Actually just looking for some pointers on a few repairs that am going to attempt myself. I own a 2003 GTI LE RFI and have enjoyed over the last few years. But, like all sea doos now needs some repair. :>)

Welcome to the seadoo forum scttwht. This is a friendly place with lots of active members eager to help out.

Karl

Since you are interested in DIY, check out the Premium Membership benefits which includes access to the shop manuals that would give you detailed information for working on your ride.

If you don't have a seadoo shop manual here’s an idea for you. You could join as a "premium member". As a premium member you can down load a authentic seadoo manual from the seadoo manual library. In the library is a variety of manuals for almost all years and models. You can view as many as you like on line as a PDF file, or download it and print it for your personal and private use. There are operator manuals and repair manuals for you to do your own repairs on your seadoo. The repair manuals have everything from troubleshooting, repair procedures to winterizing. It contains wire diagrams torque specs and pictures for disassemble and assemble instructions. In the spec sheets it tells everything needed to maintain oil changes, spark plug gaps, carburetor rebuilds and impeller wear ring tolerances. Click on the "Seadoo Manuals" link at the top of the page for more details. If you need any help or get in a jam, we are always here to answer your questions too. Premium members get priority when it comes to getting quick detailed answers.

Karl

Thanks - I signed up a premium

Thanks everyone for the fast replay. I signed up an premium and downloaded the manuals to begin my journey. It is a fair price to pay for good folks to run this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back