hydro turf

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffyp06

it appears they do not have a kit for the 2012 210 wake? anyone know if there is another company that would already have a kit together?

the rear deck is slightly different on the 2012 vs 2011 wake and the 2012 sp.

dont particularly trust myself to do the layout kits from seadek

Making a pattern isn't too difficult. I did one for our Seadek install last year. Usually they can send you something close and you simply add to it with tape or heavy paper and send it back for adjustments.

or

You could also take your boat to a local place that will create the pattern and do the install. It won't be cheap, but it can be done. Our friends did their 17' SeaRay last year this way.

it appears they do not have a kit for the 2012 210 wake? anyone know if there is another company that would already have a kit together?

the rear deck is slightly different on the 2012 vs 2011 wake and the 2012 sp.

dont particularly trust myself to do the layout kits from seadek

Did you try BlackTip Jetsports ? I ordered a set for my 210 Challenger and really like them so far. And they aren't very expensive either...

yea, ive checked them seadek, and hydro turf. my 2012 lay out is just slightly different to make a kit not work. I'm looking into a kit to lay it out myself

With the space under the rear deck being a wake ballast the location of the latch is different unfortunately. The se and sp the latch is located near the ski pilon. Mine is centered towards starboard side.

That shouldn't be an issue as you can simply tell the manufacturer that little difference and then work with them on making the appropriate adjustments.

Seadek is sending me a dry fit kit to alter. hydro turf didn't seem to interested in making the adjustment.

I just put a deposit on a 2012 210se and want to put something down this winter how many different places make this stuff? Are some junk?

I just put a deposit on a 2012 210se and want to put something down this winter how many different places make this stuff? Are some junk?

Depends on what you consider "junk". TO me SeaDek looks the best, but it also costs the most. SeaDek comes in several different colors.

Here's ours:
seadek 2.jpg
seadek 1.jpg

I know sea.deck looks great I've seen it before but I am seeing more companies making this and some don't look as nice to me anyway. I'm sure there's a couple that are equal and a few that ok or sub par so to speak. The only thing I have against sea deck is the cost but I do like the look of it

Jetboatpilot usually does a discounted group buy every September. I got mine for about $600 less than if it wasn't a group buy.

Here is a good read as well.

I installed the Black Fin on the transom of my 210 Challenger and it looks good, works good but I don't like how when it gets wet it makes the water turn black, probably from the dye they used. It doesn't seem to stain but I always clean up my boat after every outing but it gets tracked in on the carpet and could stain it. Once the carpet wears out I will upgrade everything to Sea Deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back