Hydro Turf 15% off!....

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
I've been working with Mike Bonin, who is the general manager for Hydro Turf. He's been very satifisifed that we as members, who own Seadoo's, have choosen his product to replace the OEM cheap junk.

Order your Hydro-Turf at http://www.pwcmuscle.com and upon checking out enter coupon code HYDRO15

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using the 3M backing and it is well worth it. Really easy and clean to work with, so if buying, spend the extra to get it.

I wonder if I can line the bed of my truck with the stuff...I have nothing else at this point to put it on, since I did my XP last summer, and just finished the boat last week...

I am using the 3M backing and it is well worth it. Really easy and clean to work with, so if buying, spend the extra to get it.

I wonder if I can line the bed of my truck with the stuff...I have nothing else at this point to put it on, since I did my XP last summer, and just finished the boat last week...

Do you want to sell what you have left. would it be enough for a GSX ski?????

I am just kidding, I am not going to do my truck. I have rubber-backed astroturf in the bed for the dog to keep cool on and not slip around.

wow thats awesome! but only 2 months late! did sombody also get some complimentary supplies along with the 15% of to everyone. musta been an interesting phone call.

Hearing of this was great news, good job on landing the deal! As I stated above I had just ordered the kit and a sheet ( for spare parts!) and was patiently waiting for it to arrive when I read the post, today I decided to call and see if I could get the discount and they said no. In order to get it you have to state in the order that you are a member to receive the discount.

I then inquired if my order had shipped, with some searching they could not find my order! I was able to forward my confirmation back to them and order was placed WITH the discount.

Having used their product before I know the quality is there and now having dealt with their personel I can say they are a good company to work with!

Can't wait to get it and install it!!!

Update....

I just spoke with Mike at Hydro Turf and he said he'd still honor the 15% discount on all orders that meet the specifics I listed above.

About the only real specifics are that you order the kits with his "Hydro Turf" log on it. For the boats, this is usually on the swim platform.

The number is listed above so any that would like to order this material by phone, please don't forget to mention that your a member of Seadooforum.com and would like the 15% discount.

With this stuff being in the hundreds of dollars, 15% is a nice savings.

Great deal!...

Is this discount still valid? I have 2 96 GTX's I need turf for.

Yes, I spoke with the manager (Mike) a few weeks ago, before the spring season began to heat up. He said the forum has had many members purchase the Hydro Turf to such a great extent that he's going to extend the 15% discount through this summer season too. So, if your thinking of doing it, this is the time to grab it up.

I have installed it myself on several boats and skis. I love the feel under my feet, the look and most of all, the fact that I pulled up all the buckled, hard, black rubber floor pads that came installed on my GTX.

All you need to do when you call to place your order, mention that you are a member of Seadooforum.com and you'd like to get the 15% discount.

If you have a problem with getting the discount, send me a PM. There are certain rules that apply.:cheers:

Yup, I ordered mine on the 12th, and it literally just now arrived (5 minutes ago - still sitting on my porch). I bought the molded diamond because the saleslady said it was the most durable and would last the longest. Unfortunately it only comes in grey and black.

Total price was $271 after 15% discount and shipping.

2009 speedster 150 na

Do you know if the kit for the 2008 speedster will fit the 2009.
I made a few calls to hydroturf but no awnser so far.

Thank you
Luis Rapalo

can't get Hydro-Turf mats

Hello Seadoosnipe, obviously I'm in Australia, but I've sent off a couple of emails to Hydro-Turf over the past few weeks now to purchase a set of mats with the 3D backing for my 97 Challenger but can't get a reply from them.
I've tried info@, sales@ and even mike@ email addresses, but silent!

I really like the black mats in this boat
"http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?t=26312"
but I can't workout from the pictures if the diamond pattern is cut or moulded.

If I can work that out I may be able to order them elsewhere?

If you can help with anything I would appreciate it.
Rob.

Looks like molded diamond to me. Thats what I used, here is a close up pic in the dark gray.

Damn, here ya go....

10.jpg

thanks for doing that RFoster130. I felt it might have been the molded.

where did you buy your's local or online?

this guy from Knoxville, Tennessee, United States is advertising to sell overseas.
"http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hydro-Turf-Jet-Boat-Mat-Sea-Doo-Challenger-Speedster-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem335985fa3eQQitemZ220545284670QQptZPersonalQ5fWatercraftQ5fParts" @ $270 USD (not sure of the freight costs yet).

I bought it directly from Hydroturf. I am curious how someone else can sell the same stuff. I didnt think they had dealers. I dont see how it would profit someone to buy it and resell to make a profit. I would be leary for the potential of it to be fake. I would stick with ordering directly from hydroturf.

problem is that it would cost a fortune in phone costs, and they won't answer my emails.

I've just found a company in Aust selling Hydro-Turf, but doesn't actually say for Jet Boats so I might give them a go see what they can get. :)

Does the 15% apply when you're buying a roll of it instead of a precut kit? Also have any of you guys gotten them in black? I'm wondering how hot they will get...

I bought the pre-cut set AND a roll for replacement purposes and they gave me the discount on the entire order. Must say there customer service is awsome, something you just don't find often anymore. One of the pieces was actually cut upside down and they said no problem they would relace it for free just send them a picture of the piece so they knew I actually had a wrong piece and they would know which one to send out. Four or five days later I received the new piece in the mail.

Worth every penny!

Has anyone got a quote on a Utopia 205 2002 year model? Mine blue so wondering what would be the best color. The blue camo looks cool but might be a little much but what do you guys think. Thanks in advance. God bless

Back