Humpback Whales

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

crisso

For a few years now,on the east coast of Australia,there has been an Albino humpback going up and down the coast.It travels up the coast for breeding season and then back down for the antartic summer.This year it has not been spotted and they are all heading south.
About a week ago at the southern end of the Great Barrier Reef,a very young albino humpback was spotted and filmed for the 1st and only time.The only time it has been seen.
TODAY yes TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was about 45 floors up in the building and in the room was a family with 3 young kids.I was telling them about the whales and this bloody young albino popped up about 1km off the beach.It swam on the top for about 10 seconds,dived and came back up about 300 metres further down.This thing has only been seen once before and the kids mum got it on her camera.
Those kids were over the moon with excitement.
That was my good feeling of the week.TY

Mate.And I use that term very losely
I thought I just explained was I was doing.I really took offense to your 2nd reply on this thread.!st time I understand because we were fooling around.But the 2nd time?
Are your eyes painted on! don't they work?
Its not as if you didn't have the time to read the posts.They are all a long time apart.
I am now trying to explain to the mother of these children why this all went pearshaped.Thank you very bloody much!!!!.
She WAS going to post the pics on here.!!!
They would have been only the 2nd time ever.WOULD OF.
Thank you very bloody much!!(and if you do not understand this.I AM NOT EFFING HAPPY MATE>)

I gave them this website to put put the pics on guys.But after a phonecall.It won't be happening.Sorry.Out of my control now.

:grouphug:crisso, Sorry, I meant no harm....just kidding around with you.

BTW the last 2 sentences....mentions nothing about helping or anyone in a wheelchair.

For a few years now,on the east coast of Australia,there has been an Albino humpback going up and down the coast.It travels up the coast for breeding season and then back down for the antartic summer.This year it has not been spotted and they are all heading south.
About a week ago at the southern end of the Great Barrier Reef,a very young albino humpback was spotted and filmed for the 1st and only time.The only time it has been seen.
TODAY yes TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was about 45 floors up in the building and in the room was a family with 3 young kids.I was telling them about the whales and this bloody young albino popped up about 1km off the beach.It swam on the top for about 10 seconds,dived and came back up about 300 metres further down.This thing has only been seen once before and the kids mum got it on her camera.
Those kids were over the moon with excitement.
That was my good feeling of the week.TY

SdB
I did not or should have not have needed to

There is no reason to mention anything.They are kids with wide eyes and the whole world in front of them.They don't know they are in wheelchairs.Just don't tell the guys,they cannot do something,they WILL find a way to do it.
Just because people are blind doesn't meen they don't see shit
and just because they can't hear doesn't mean they don't hear crap.
I had a go at you because of the 2nd post.For gods sake read the posts before you comment please.Reread the last 2 sentences.
Ok .Enough said.Don't ever do that again plz

Back