Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donpanama

I just got an 04 Polaris LE 2100 powered by a opti 250DFI (jet drive m2). I am new to jet power but have owned several boats in the past. Engine and all seems fine but My luck was not so good on the drive. I plan on tearing it down just to the stator and replace seals on it since I found it to be leaking. I am excited about the boat and already hooked. After some digging I found only 55 of my model were produced (kinda scary), Boat was MFG by Baja and power by Merc...I see lot of people with Seadoos and merc jets, I want in please and will contribute my experiences and share what I find...

Glad to find all you folks and I look forward to talking shop as I prepare to tackle this one. ; )

Don in Grand Prairie, Texas

Ah a Polaris owner. Welcome to the community. You'll be wanting a Seadoo before you know it. The Polaris I had was nothing but problems. Hope you have better luck!

What model and year Polaris ?

Thanks, I have owned several boats now feel confident that I can repair this baby and at least enjoy it for a little while. I am so glad to have come across your website and all the helpful people with the same drive setup. I have my eye on a Seadoo jetski but I am not sure if it will pan out. I picked it up because it's all I could afford, having a brand new jetboat of any brand would have been the bomb instead of working on something having to look for others with the same problems...But it is what it is and I'll try to make lemonade for the hot summer. I just discovered the bushings in the stator are a little worn...I there anyone you can recomend to speak with on how to pull them? I have the entire assembly pulled of aleady and I am waiting on stator seal part to come in.
Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Merc M2 250 HPDFI

Leaking stator seal and poss bushing replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back