How To Install a GPS Speedometer Module (CanDooPro)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

3ftDeep

Full instructions for installing a CanDooPro GPS Speedomoeter Module (part no. 9501) for 1997 to 2006 Sea-Doo models with lake temperature sensor.
If you like our videos, please Subscribe! (a thumbs up would be nice, too)

https://youtu.be/iO1ENpOgXJk

Thumbs up and commented! You guys do the best videos. I have used your head video to help tear down an engine. It also gave me the courage to tackle the head on my car (bent valves). Thanks!

Thumbs up and commented! You guys do the best videos. I have used your head video to help tear down an engine. It also gave me the courage to tackle the head on my car (bent valves). Thanks!

Thanks! Glad to help out. We also appreciate the encouragement.

I really liked your video about the jet ski dollys I just finished 2 for my jet skis they came out awesome very strong

So if you don't have a lake temperature sensor on your ski this module will not work ? Because I have 2006 rxp 215 wouldn't mind having it

At work now but will deff be watching when I get home. My wife just saw your video where you guys are in the "swamp" and get stuck when tide goes out... she said she hoped you learned your lesson and will always carry more beer next time!

At work now but will deff be watching when I get home. My wife just saw your video where you guys are in the "swamp" and get stuck when tide goes out... she said she hoped you learned your lesson and will always carry more beer next time!

You, sir, have found yourself a good woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back