How much is a 1998-99 seadoo xp worth?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tmeehl1

My buddies dad is selling a 1998-99 seadoo xp with a brand new motor. He recently had all the gauges replaced and a new starter button.Was wandering how much I should pay? The outside of the ski is in good condition.

Don't know myself. Just picked up a 98 XP Limited for $500. Hadn't ran since 2010. Siphoned all the old gas out, new oil, replaced the gray fuel lines and cleaned carb screens. Fired right up and runs great. Been asked if I feel guilty for stealing it. Lol

I have seen them for $1,500 to $2,000 around here. I am sure you will find them for a little more or a little less.

$2k or less. (with a trailer)

The issue is... just because someone may have put more than that into the ski to make it run... it's still not worth more than that. AND... I think that's why the 2-strokes are going to start to disappear. It's getting to the point where a replacement engine is more than the ski is worth.

i'd agree with the doc... 1800-2K is about right for the current market.
if it has a legit new engine, then there is a little wiggle room on the higher end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back