How many hours do you ride?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

nastynate

New to PWC's and trying to gauge what 'typical' usage per season in the Midwest is.

I'm going to be riding in Cleveland and can only ride 4-5 mos. out of the year on weekends, but trying to determine how quickly I can plan on maintenance, supercharger rebuild, etc.

Thoughts? Thanks for going easy on the new guy's dumb questions. :)

I usually ride 30-40 hrs a season weather permitting. This year it has been less then 10 due to this weather. I'm pissed about it.

Thanks KK - definitely helpful. Right? Cleveland's weather has been awful lately too - not that it's anything too new. :)

I was off Cleveland two days ago. NICE rolling waves. We ride for about two hours and had a great time.

Cleveland weather is why wetsuits exist,,,

Id say I rode about 50 - 60 hours last season and about 20 - 30 this season because of the shit weather. I know of those nice rolling waves in Lake Erie, I love it when you time the swells perfectly and just pop off them and land in the crest of the next. I launched my XP so high in the air a few weeks ago I had to stop what I was doing and think about my kids lol.

I'm also in Cleveland. My ski was new this year and it now has 18 hours on it.

I'd love to do some long rides to Kelleys or PIB sometime.

Back