hood strut

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

rex g.

Hi any ideas where to get a hood strut .....is the 269-500-261 the same as 291-000-919 ? thanks

I replaced the strut on one of the compartments on my Speedster 150 some years ago and I just matched it up with a standard replacement, not a Sea Doo part. They are a pretty generic kind of part and are not hard to find, you can even find some on Amazon. You might be able to cross-reference numbers on the existing one, or just measure and guess what the force should be.

I replaced the strut on one of the compartments on my Speedster 150 some years ago and I just matched it up with a standard replacement, not a Sea Doo part. They are a pretty generic kind of part and are not hard to find, you can even find some on Amazon. You might be able to cross-reference numbers on the existing one, or just measure and guess what the force should be.
Thanks, i am looking all over just want to be sure...have a nice day

I just replaced mine with one from Amazon. I'm new to the forum and can't post links yet, but search Amazon for "269500261" and it'll be the first result. Perfect fit, works great, and was easy to install. I think the rubber boot around this updated version will help keep dust/water out for longer life. '08 150 Speedster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back