Hood Painting?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

DSchmidt54

Anybody ever paint a gtx hood? i have one that got scratched to hell, so i hit it with black and lime green........i now regret that decision and wanna do it right.....i know i gotta sand it all the way down........but does anybody know where i can get paint to match the oem metallic green? and how much i would need?

thanks guys.

thats the problem i face......hoods are expensive as all hell on gtx's........im trying to stay on the cheap -_-

One just sold on ebay in mint shape with all gauges and deflector for $47, plus actual shipping. That was a steal, i sell the defector alone on those for $100, i think the last Hood i sold was $250 with gauges. If you would have posted this last week i would have gave you the link.

One just sold on ebay in mint shape with all gauges and deflector for $47, plus actual shipping. That was a steal, i sell the defector alone on those for $100, i think the last Hood i sold was $250 with gauges. If you would have posted this last week i would have gave you the link.

Damnit. Lol if you guys see one .......even without the deflector , please let me know.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back