Honda F-12X Aquatrax Manual

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hello All, I'm working on a Honda F-12X Turbo for my cousin and I"m looking for a manual so I can troubleshoot this thing. I'm thinking it is a fuel delivery issue but I need some numbers on fuel pressure and such. I can't seem to find much information on this ski. Maybe the never break. LOL Help is appreciated. What is happening is the ski starts, runs really bad won't get over 1500-1700 RPM in the water. It ran better out of the water as usual but faked me out pretty good. I thought replacing the spark plugs helped out. Took the ski to the water and got a red warning light flashing and FI and what looked like a Temperature indication. Ski did seem hot inside. Help, advice is appreciated. From what I understand the ski sat for a couple of years. They rode it and it went 45mph to 35mph to 25mph and now this. Perhaps that can help with troubleshooting.

Never worked on the Hondas or any of the 4-stroke skis for that matter.

I know Honda is really strict about the manual copyrights so it might be really hard to find a .pdf manual of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back