Hi everyone, New here from BC Canada

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach123

Well hello to all here, I am new to this forum but not to forums in general.
I had an old sp yrs back and then had a family so went to ski boats for last 25 + yrs, long story short they are grown up and gone. I found to sea doos I wanted to fix up and use around my area. One is a 92 xp and other is a 98 gti. I may be new to these Pwc and how they work engine wise but I am not to brp sleds my whole life and even raced and built them for yrs.So I am excited to use the expertise on this forum to get these 2 units back up and running. I have got the 92 xp a couple weeks ago and found another forum out there and posted a couple questions, guess what still no reply or comments, yet 89 viewed it. Seems like they are all about themselves and not out to help others. So that is why I registered to this forum in hope it's not the same. I have never seen that before. Well let's move on and looking forward to reading and learning on here with my new ventures. Thanks

Welcome to the forum and back to seadoos. The 92 xp is a fun ski to toss around and the GTI is a stable, very reliable ski. Neither are powerhouses but still fun. We'll try to help where we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back