Help! Going to lake today, what's this tube?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLars

This tube is connected to the battery tray and feels like it should plug into something at the end:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373724425.370340.jpg

It goes all the way to the front and exits the ski right here:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373724459.882800.jpg

i think it's the battery breather, if you have a sealed battery you won't need it, have fun on the water today!!

Nammer is correct. A sealed battery (with no vent nipple) will not need this tube. Just leave it in the hull, no harm in doing that.
If you want to feel safer then put a bolt into the end so no water comes in, but it should have a check valve built into it to prevent that.

Go have fun.

He said it's attached to the battery, sounds to me like the battery vent tube. If that is the case do not plug it up with a bolt.

After I hit post I realized I read it wrong then my stupid phone would not let me edit it.
I'll go back to sleep now.

LOL

I am just having withdraw since I am on my way to Daytona beach for a week and the skis are not coming with me.

LOL

I am just having withdraw since I am on my way to Daytona beach for a week and the skis are not coming with me.

That would do it.

I'm looking to rotate to an offline in Clearwater Florida just to her away from Ohio weather. I love my skis and scuba diving. Florida is a MUCH better place for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back