HELP. 2015 Seadoo GTR 215

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolly76

Hello.
I have a 2015 Seadoo GTR 215, and the engine is broken.
I have also a 2011 Seadoo RXP-X 260, and the hull is broken.
I am planing to put the engine from the 260 over in the 215.
My question is, to get 260 power in the 215, what do i need to move over?
I want to keep as moch of the 215 as possible, because of the age on it.
Is it enough with the engine and the engine-computer, ore do i also need to move over the key system?
And i see that the 215 have a intercooler inside the intake manifold, is that ok to keep on the 260 engine?

Don’t move the wiring from the newer ski to old its to complicated and lot of stuff wont work properly.new ski runs electronic IBR ,VTS , cluster is different What you need to do is move the engene to you old ski it involves: removing front oil pump and replacing it with the old one, replacing the back cover where the supercharger sits with the old one as the new engene runs on different timing.if you have a closer luck you will Find that the back cover has different plug sockets placed on a different Part of the cover couse the crank shaft sensor sits on the bottom of the cover on 2011 models , small mods are required on top of the engene too to allow for emissions and thats it will run at less power 215hp in that ski Good luck

Ok, but i think you mix the 2? I am planing to use the 2015 seadoo 215 and take the engine from the 2011 seadoo 260. So the wireing is alredy the new. Do i need the oilpump and al the rest you say from the 2015 ore the 2011?

No if boat engene are post 09 it should be a straight swap,post 09 engene run single oil pressure switch and different timing witch in your case is same [emoji3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back