Hello........

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Triple X

Hello to Everyone

This looks like a awesome site to involved in and loook forward to receiving and giving advice to everyone.

Thank You

Triple X

:cheers:

Welcome to the site Triple X see your from Canada. Good hockey weather up there right now. Down here in Florida we don't get much of that. The occasional sub 40 is something I look forward to here!

Hello Triplex , welcome to the seadoo forum. This is a great place to be with a lot of active members just eager to help you with any problems or questins you might have. I hope to catch you soon.
Karl

Hello
hfgreg and kustomkarl,thanks for the welcome. Well hfgreg it sure is good weather for hockey and thats about it.Cant wait for the snow and ice to melt so i can get back on the lakes.

Thanks Triple X

Welcome to the forum Triple x.

Great movie that XXX.
Abit like James Bond but better.

Theres Lots of Canadiens on here waiting for good weather.

Welcome to the forum triple X. Hopefully it will warm up soon for you folks in the way up north.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Triple X...........glad to have you hear. You'll find answers to your everyday questions about your PWC or looking for inside information about your favorite ball team before placing a bet.....:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back