Hello to everyone!!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big K

Hi all you Bombardier owners. This past summer I bought my first PWC. I love it. I always wanted one so I bought one. My PWC is a yellow Sea-Doo 3 seater. I had it for 9 months. Never turned over yet.

Haven't flipped it yet huh? Well you need to ride it harder! :) Welcome to the forum and hope you have a good stay!

Welcome to the forum Big K...Good thing you said Yet! You know it is gonna happen, it's just a matter of time. This forum has a super Library of shop manuals and owners manuals. Check it out at the link at the top of the page under seadoo manuals. I'm a premium member too and love having the info at my fingertips to read on line or print off for my home shop use. If you have any questions just ask away and your sure to get a friendly and quick response.
Karl

Hey Big K,:)

You know it makes sense to fall off now and then.
Some ski's can be right buggers to get back on to in all sorts of sea/ocean/ lake conditions.
So practice it a few times.

Just incase.
Welcome to the forum Big K.

Roll-over....

Welcome to the forum and I hoped you knocked on wood when saying that you never rolled it over.
Last year, I was working on one and really never rode one while fully clothed. Well, this time I thought that I only had to ride it down the end of the canal to return it to the friend I was working on it for. So I jumped on it, cell phone, wallet, the whole nine yards!....Well guess what? I rolled it over...man, did I have seaweed on my face or what?......
I'll never ride again fully dressed!.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back