Hello my name is Robert and I'm a Sea-Dooaholic

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

1of500

Picked up another 95 xp 800 today the one that was posted in the fl classifieds thread.
166.jpg
so it appears that one of the butterflies on the carbs is slightly bent.
167.jpg
168.jpg
cylinders are still stock bore and in fair shape anyone think I can get away with just a hone
169.jpg
170.jpg
171.jpg
172.jpg
so now to the good part. I had a hunch the oem cover may be in decent shape so I started removing the old bitchin stitchin cover.
173.jpg
174.jpg
175.jpg
176.jpg
only one spot where they stapled it that's visible.

You scored sir! You can unload those carbs and fund both xp800 restos lol

96 XP800!
Keep the 2 strokes alive!

I will tomorrow. Not sure if this hull can be or is worth saving. The bow eye has been glassed over. Back of the hull has been painted must have had some major repairs
178.jpg
179.jpg
180.jpg
181.jpg
182.jpg

Oh there's a pic of the sponsons [MENTION=51824]Matt Braley[/MENTION] Never seen this plastic finger throttle either

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't use the stock bolt holes. I asked him if he was interested last night. They do have some spider cracking. I will let you know on the bars probably gonna use them on the pink stem I bought from Matt

Yes I have a couple finger throttles like that. I bought a couple new that were PJS but I'm sure they were sold under different names as well. This is a great buy, nice bonus with that seat.

You can adjust out those shaft to shaft carbs via those little allen set screws.

those are one of the oldest version of the Novis...still worth $$ but not as much as newer generations.

I would put a price of 4-500 on the novis. That fuel rail is interesting...Id like to see the other side. Usually on those rails they go in one side and return line out the other. Looks like this one is plumbed for 2 in and 1 out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back